Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Did you hear something? What was it? I don't know? Oh ya, it was nothing.
I control my investments, I research, conduct my own due diligence, construct specific strategies with the only intent to generate more money. I along with many speculated early in this project, schaft creek had the resources to become a mine. Despite the belief of many I will go on a limb and give teck it's high five. They do not put all their eggs in one basket, hence the back in offer. If teck buys back in after this positive worse case scenario bfs, ladies and gentlemen we are going to feast. If teck backs out, well I'm afraid to call the elephant in the room, I don't see anyone else with the patience to take the risk after all how long has teck been in the picture. In a perfect world for me ES will announce the delivery of said bfs on BNN and advise us longs to buckle up cause the rocket ship is ready for take off.
New Message
Please login to post a reply