Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Not one of the insiders could sell their position in this market, EE may as well do a header off a Tall Ship in drydock....if this stock is good enough for insiders to buy then it sure as heck is good enough for me even though I feel Management could be somewhat more open with us lowly shareholders, they do operate behind closed doors don't they!! but then transparency has nothing to do with Mining stocks, Material Fact only becomes public when the doors are open, this is the part that I hate about this business... Publicly traded company??? LOL

Having got my dig in, I buy Management Not paper, believe me folks I've paid my dues in this business. I'm not happy with the sell off either.

Illegal Shorts?? you betcha, it still gose on even with the uptick rule, difficult to track with such a loose float, the fact of the matter is that CUU has a share float equal to the Capitalization of most companys listed on the TSX.V, that makes CUU a little on the runny side and a prime target for the Boiler room Blaggards even though I think the short position is small overall, Margin calls?, maybe! but even at the current share price one thing I know for sure is that someone is buying this Company and I take comfort on that note....Batten down the hatches says me and don't let'em shake you out. Good luck to the longs!

New Message
Please login to post a reply