Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Pat66, the reason for my negativity is because of the content in the BFS. I was expecting a construction ready document that would paint a clear picture of the future of Schaft Creek. Instead, we got something that reads like "maybe if we upgrade the waste rock, improve the recoveries, increase the mill rate, and shorten the development timeline then we will have some good numbers." That's not what I was expecting to read after 3 years of work on the feasibility.

As I've mentioned before, I have not been very impressed with management and this was the final nail in the coffin (the unexpected environmental assessment delay did not help their cause).

The reason I'm still here is because of Teck. I think Teck can offer the financing, manpower, and technical competency to get this project into production.

New Message
Please login to post a reply