Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I don't like seeing the depressed share price anymore than most of you do. There is however a potential siliver lining in the low share price. At these prices I am not selling any of my shares (as most of you have indicated)... But if the price had gone the other way to, let's say, $1.50, then many of us would be selling some of shares to take some risk off the table, use the money for other investments, etc. And I think I would have been one of those people.

Now let's suppose that in either case that the Teck offers $3.00/share in late February. I will have made more money in the end because of the current share $0.65 price than if it had gone up to $1.50. Just something to think about.

Again I'm not saying that I like the current price. Also don't let the market tell you what SC is worth - the market is irrirational and very emotional - don't get caught up in it. The best thing for most of us would be to take a vacation or turn off the computer for 3 or 4 months and then see what happened. What is 3 or 4 months in most of our lives?

New Message
Please login to post a reply