Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think we all have seen and experienced for ourselves how the MMs work and play their dirty games and will no longer fear their tactics in the future. For those that got burned, I'm so sorry. Hopefully, should the MMs be stupid enough to try to bring CUU down again, you will jump back in because you know, it will go back up in days.

There are too many "good" things happening in the next few weeks that will have to happen, like delivering the BFS to Teck and filing BFS with SEDAR which is a drop dead dealine - us longs have been waiting for what seems like eternity and we are too close to the end. Hang in there everyone and don't let the MMs win ever again. I'm standing by to buy more, prepared to meet the MMs if they ever bring the price down radically again as I'm sure other longs will do. Since they are ganging up on us, we as longs, need to unitedly gang up on them. I'm sure the insiders will do their part as well.

New Message
Please login to post a reply