Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I'm also a novice, but when I see relatively large asks and they corral the stock like when we were in freefall (remember the $0.74 and $0.84 asks @200 units and the subsequent walkdown) I know the spread betters are doing their best to play the SP. With low volume this makes us jump about like a Jack in the box. When the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse band together the SP goes crazy. All the Vulture exchange game IMO.

Today's "action" is more of the same, just look at the level II moves over the day.

Waiting patiently for the day when it's all behind us with CUU, as annoying as it is to see it really doesn't matter if you're in until the end based on your own DD. If you like playing and day trading then fair enough, this one is great for that as we saw last week.

Looking forward to the next play post-CUU, quite a lot of potentials being kicked about on the OT forum.

Max

New Message
Please login to post a reply