Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
How much time does tech need to get their ducks in order. I dont get the delay. If tech really believes in this play, i expect a decision before feb 4, which would be maxable allowable time to have bfs released on sedar. Honestly, i have patience, but this is getting tiresome. If teck has downloaded our bfs numbers probably 4-5 months ago as people on this board speculate, then why dont they just buy us out then? Why wait till the 9th hour, so other possible suitors can take a crack at us even if we dont like teck's offer. I have been holding for 2 years or so and will continue holding till feb 4 at least. Imho, we will have an offer before then. Another thing i will like to speculate on is the transfer of liard shares to cuu upon release of positive feasability study which we have done. Most people dont realize this but it appears each liard share is worth between $20 to $30 per share according to how much money cuu paid for minimal shares of liard. Imho, those liard share transfer to cuu are worth more than meets the eye, and to re-iterrate, i belive we will have something before feb 4. I dont know what price tech will pay to take us out, but i think it will be at least 3 bucks, and i will be happy with that...
New Message
Please login to post a reply