Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The insiders are happy with the deal they made at something considerably less than the max SP - let's call it $2.00. (No, I'm not happy either!!!)

Here's my problem with this speculation. EE has done at least 15M to 20M in PP at over 1.20. I can't believe he would finance this much of it himself just to get a return of less than 100% on these funds. Why didn't EE just let these PP go to the retail public to finance if the upside was only $2/sh? Also, DM was buying right up to about $2.70 on this as well on the open market. Was he just throwing his money away to make it "look good" for retail?

As far as the delays go. Imho, I think this is genuinely out of management's hands. They can put the screws to TT all they want but at the end of the day what can they really do about it? Besides that management must keep an arms length relationship toward TT otherwise it will look like they are trying to influence an independant BFS. Not happy about the delay myself but imo, we just need to sit tight and wait.

New Message
Please login to post a reply