Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Mining guy, IMO your recent comments are soft albeit quite clever bashing, e.g.

"I am not trying to bash CUU it just doesn't fit my risk/reward profile post-BFS at these prices. I still like SC but from reading this forum I am not convinced CUU will meet many retail investors expectations in the next year or so. My guess is Teck enters a completely new, less exciting JV arrangement with CUU and you see a reoptimized FS in the next 12-18 months"

You only appeared on this forum just before the BFS and conference call, nice timing...I have not seen one positive in any of your posts, which I have just re-read to make up my own mind on your potential agenda.

I have chosen not to report you to the Hub leaders on the basis that you genuinely may just be mis-reading the CUU story. However, many of the excellent posters on this Board have tried to assist you via responding to your numerous questions.

You now disclose that you are out of CUU, well bye bye and please move on, we longs here are more interested in what we know we have and what we already understand from our own DD. the fact that the end game is taking longer than originally anticipated is just IMO the by product of ongoing negotiations between Teck and CUU.

Regards

Max

New Message
Please login to post a reply