Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

If CUU would have done a Brokered PP instead, it would have been much better for support as it would have brought new money and interest to the table. Sure there would have been fees, but CUU could have said that every option allows the purchaser to 1/2 a warrant instead.

I don't think they, CUU, are too concerned about what we think anyways, as long as EE is happy and his wallet keeps on getting fatter seems to be CUU's main focus right now.

Thats too bad because CUU should have been a cash generating machine for all of us not just the insiders.

I'm not bashing, just stating my current opinion, which seems to be changing everyday as this story develops, but I can't really complain as I am still in the black.

Here is a suggestion for a new A&E reality TV show EE staring in "Private Placement"

New Message
Please login to post a reply