Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I have re-read the NR.....I kinda have mixed feelings about this.

I am kinda leaning towards thinking that extending the time line for the options IMO.....I think is exceptable.

Reason being...... The Options were subject to a Trading Blackout imposed by the Company for a significant period of time pending the preparation and completion of the Company's Positive Feasibility Study of the Shaft Creek deposit,

After reading this and thinking about this.....Because of TT taking soooooo long on finishing the BFS, Elmer and the gang ( could not) trade because they were BLACKED OUT. THis IMO does not seem fair to the CUU crew.

This also tells me that Elmer was telling the truth when he wanted the BFS done just as quick as all of us did too.

Does this seem fair that Elmer and the crew did all the work, bought us to where we are today....( even thou at times I was woundering what the heck is going on and taking so long).

I think Elmer and crew should have the ability to grab a few more shares so they can make some money like all of us. We were not in the black out...we had the ability to trade on a daily basis ,,,but they could not.

And....this should also show us that managment wants to get as many shares as they can...tells me they know what CUU is worth. If they thought this was going for peanuts....then why would they want to get thier share of options?

New Message
Please login to post a reply