Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

JayJ, I agree that the dilution argument does not stand. However, this is precisely why there are advantages and disadvantages to having a single billionaire shareholder with majority interest. EE can steer the ship to his advantage. It makes sense to me now that they stopped the drills in order to complete the BFS quickly. Especially since EE probably didnt want to fund drills in 2012 when the BFS was designed to show the bare minimum conservative estimate for SC.

EE probably thought, I can save my money for drills since the BFS wont fully factor in the waste rock... especially since some drills were busted in tough terrain. So even if they approved a drill program for 15 drills and 5 were busted we have 10 holes from which we HOPE that it would be enough to convert the 171M Tonnes out of the waste category.

See Prospekt's previous message:

http://agoracom.com/ir/CopperFoxMetals/forums/discussion/topics/559313-i-don-t-get-it/messages/1760007#message

In the end, EE and ES run the show. The current SP doesn't matter to them. The final buyout price does. And in the end that is why CUU is the place to stash your cash.

New Message
Please login to post a reply