Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

They have their own internal numbers and geologists opinions on the waste. Perhaps 30% can be used but they decided that's not good enough. I suspect not good enough would mean not good enough for the price CUU expects and wants. Those sticky issues like the 4 years clause and all could force them off the pot.

Webgogs, with all due respect do you think Teck will walk away from this massive deposit because of the unknown value of the 171M tons of "waste" rock? If the buyout price was not agreeable to EE the very worst that would happen imo, would be they elect to take a lower interest of 40% or 20%.

Imo, I would be ecstatic if that happened as we could then prove up the 171M tons on Teck's dime, plus the other zones and then own 60 to 80% of this project. We could then sell our shares for up to $10 although it would take a year longer. I could live with that but somehow I don't think this scenario will pan out. My feeling is Teck and Mr. EE come to terms with a fair value and price of $5 or more to close the deal.

New Message
Please login to post a reply