Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I would encourage you to visit the site and read some of the collected environmental documents like this one, which will inform the federal environmental screening application.

Most people don't seem to realize and often dismiss how significant this process is in terms of whether a project will proceed or not.

I personally think we are in a really good position, with the company having done a great deal of due diligence and the impact signature appears to be very low.

I'm more concerned with the time it will take to process the CEAA application if we don't get bought outright, and I think we would be impacted depending on which CEAA Act we are subjected to under the screening process - 2012 Act or the earlier, more stringent version.

I really dont think which ever environmental process they use would impact the start up of CUU.

Simply, if CUU can not pass then I suspect that nobody would even stand a chance at passing the grade. If that were to happen then scrap B.C. mineing altogether or 90% anyways.

New Message
Please login to post a reply