Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

What an emotianal rollercoaster. like Meacomet, I have tax liabilities in April and large property taxes in June. the thought of an extra 30 days delay would have taken us to the end of June for a decision and an offer could take another 45-60 days or so to vote on and finalize.

When we get an offer the shareprice will jump and allow those of us who need to raise money to sell some into the market.

I'm concerned that, since the power line won't be finished for another year or more, that Teck might use any excuse possible to delay their decision further. If they were to partner with CIC it's possible the Chinese would want the EA in place before commiting. there's already enough things here to worry about, we didn't need the 30 day thing.

Thanks Vette and others for clearing it up. I'll sleep better tonight.......chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply