Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Being an accountant I am curious how Teck handles the transfer of Laird shares to CUU. S 69 of ITA requires transfers be made at FMV. Teck will have capital gain.

How much capital gain would they have? How do they establish a FMV?

This is actually a good reason to avoid that whole Liard transfer, the first one I've heard that makes sense to me. I was wondering if that 30-day thing was a ruse to allow for some time to negotiate before the feasibility move those Liard shares over.

Here's what JohhnyAugust said about the 30-day thing. It hardly seems like he got it wrong. Here we have an instance of someone going right to Elmer to ask him the question, but someohow now we're not to believe it?: One large piece of info that I learned was that after delivery to Teck, Teck has up to 30 days to check off all the requirements to meet the contract and sign off then the 120 day clock starts. Elmer stated that they have worked with Teck on all the requirements so it is unlikely that it will take that long, but that puts it at a max of 4 months.

New Message
Please login to post a reply