Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

So this guy doesn't believe in investing money to make money? That Teck should just get the cash-flows without an initial investment or else they're gonna pass on the project? Humm.. He might have been 'doing this' for years, but he obviously doesn't understand the saying 'it take money to make money'. So, I open up a restaurant from scratch without a penny invested and hope to have immediate revenues and generate profits without a kitchen, tables, employees?

And let's say they say no thanks. In a few years we could get a full value of 4$/share if we own like let's say 50% in a JV lol

Yes, he sold at 2$, in 2011 when all the junior were doing great and on the upside. And he purchased at 5 cents. Not much downside at these prices unless you bet your house and kids.

Wow, this is one blog I can scratch out of my dd tools.

P

New Message
Please login to post a reply