Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Great post Liddy and I agree with you 100%. The one thing I have learned over the course of 2 and half years of being in this stock is to expect the worst case scenario timeline. So I personally will be giving them till Feb 4, 2013, the last possible day, to file BFS on sedar.

I, like most of you invested in this stock, am tired of all the missed deadlines and bs excuses and false promises by management and their IR department.

I have recommended this stock to others as well, and believe me, I try to keep their spirits up, but at times it is hard to keep my spirit up. I have no idea what is going to happen.. My recommendation on this investment has my friends in the red at current share price. And lets not get started on our spouses, who luckily for me, has stopped asking me about this stock...

I sure hope something is cooking down the pipe. I can wait till end of year, but thats all the time I have....

New Message
Please login to post a reply