Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

dsikorsk:

I think you misunderstood my post. Here is an example of what I meant.

What IF, ES forgot about Quellaveco (he might remember, but he might not)

http://www.mineweb.com/mineweb/content/en/mineweb-fast-news?oid=145579&sn=Detail&pid=102055

What harm is there to remind him, here is an example of a company that received a $900M offer without BFS, just infrared, in PERU, in addition to receiving multiple offers from other majors. Should Teck argue that CUU is worth ___, don't you think it would be beneficial to have at hand a counter argument using above as an example? That here CUU has a positive BFS, infrared, aerials, ports, additional lands, etc. shouldn't CUU be worth more?

There have been other good citations and scenarios, which I think IMO, a list comprising these would be helpful to ES. Yes, ES has numbers and everything geological in his mind, but keeping up with other companies offers, situations, etc. may not be. Now, if Jason is a good PR person, ES should have a list like this with articles printed out for ES to refresh his memory, but we all know he is not a good PR person, so why can't we do this?

Why would this be a bad (worst) idea?

It's like in litigation, you always provide supporting evidence to support your claim.

New Message
Please login to post a reply