Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Can I throw an answer at this one?

I think discussions/negotiations have begun because :

1)I honestly do not believe management can be THIS BAD repeatedly at missing targets.

Especially with the lame-o excuses they have given out. So! It is key that if you believe in management like I do, read-between-the-lines!

All those that wondered how long it takes to put out an "official" Sedar version? not this long.

Elmer is too careful, and would not have gone public with BFS numbers and a conf. call if the document he had in his hand were a "draft" version. Nope he had the final signed version. Engineering firms like to deliver things as the complete package if I'm not mistaken.

2) A year plus ago, I heard that "others" had signed NDAs, but now no mention of that.

3) Teck is not stupid. They dont need the "official version" to make their decision. They likely know as well as Elmer what we have. Remember they had this property before, so it wont take them long to come up to speed, especially with all the "regular communication" we have had with them over the past year. I feel we have been politely asked for some stall-time at Teck's request. And further, I feel that the reasoning is not so Teck can set this deal up with CUU but rather an orchestrated, much larger play is happening. Thats the way Teck deals.

So its frustrating but I wait. And I know its going to be frustrating for all involved, however SOMETHING must be keeping Elmer chasing this with Teck.....

Something good....

PS.. I've wondered lately if we could throw a wrench into the mixture and become the Agoracom CUU Marketing Team and start the publicity campaign with all the majors ourselves...... :)

That will certainly cause some unwanted (on Teck's part) pressure if the major's start sniffing more, and calling Elmer up for some in-house meetings....

I vote Vette submit a Coles-Notes version of his synopsis to Sr. VP levels of the 3-5 other majors.

:)

Firestarter.

New Message
Please login to post a reply