Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Unfortunately the blame for the constant delays rest with one man. It is what ES does best wait then wait and then hurry up and wait some more.

I have been a Cuu shareholder for a couple of years and been a BXX holder for several years. There has never been a timely pace to the flow of events at either company.

There can be no other reason other than he wants to make absolutely sure that when the BFS hits the filing cabinet he has exhausted every opportunity for TCK to come to the plate early.

I said before this is a huge game of possum. What will happen in the next few days I suspect it will be something none of us has every even thought about? Expect more of the same and be surprised if there is news by Friday.

The feasibility has

demonstrated that a mine at shaft Creek is economically viable. Yet there still remains several unanswered questions that were not addressed in the two year delayed study! While the numbers may add up in the BFS the tactics are sometimes very strange. However this does not mean the plan won't be executed well. I still trust his judgement but for gods sake hurry up already.

New Message
Please login to post a reply