Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

People talk about past behaviour being predictive of the future, and looking at the history of CUU and their self-imposed deadlines/screw ups I would definitely have to agree.

However, one thing I am certainly glad about is that the deadlines that we have and are about to hear are no longer of the same self-imposed nature. They are legal ones that CUU must be held accountable for. Many of you guys have been waiting a very long time and may be getting progressively frustrated as this goes on. However you HAVE to realize that the nature of timelines has changed dramatically. Words like "soon" are meaningless now because there is actually a definitive date where we can be confident that a particular action will be taken.

I don't know about you, but knowing that I can't be strung on further with misleading deadlines makes me feel a whole lot better about investing in this company.

New Message
Please login to post a reply