Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"Interesting stuff Walkingzombie. How do you think (theorize) that CUU 2.0 would be established to carry out this scenario you've presented? Would this all have to happen concurrent to any buyout deal ( or be a 'subject to' type clause)? CUU owns the properties via the subsiderary. Who would own CUU 2.0 while it buys the subsideray /Az property? Us? Where would it get its cash? I imagine some or much of this would require a shareholder vote? "

CUU2 should be established before the share buyout and acquire the AZ properties. In the interim, CUU2 can be held in trust until the shares can be issued to the CUU shareholders.

CUU shareholders would be paid by Teck (cash or TCK shares) and CUU management would also announce that CUU shareholders would be issued CUU2 shares on a pro-rata basis. CUU2 would have to find an expendient way to be listed with the TSX-V at the same time such as buying a shell company and having a name change.

Once the buyout is announced, CUU would also receive cash from the warrants and options and the cash may also be passed to CUU2; something CUU management has to negotiate in a buyout.

I'm sure the legal team would be busy if and when there's a buyout.

There are various ways of accompanying the above, the scenarios I described are some of the ways. JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply