Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Copper Fox Files Positive Feasibility Study on Schaft Creek Project

The earn back option(120 day clock) has been triggered but no mention of the 78% Liard interest. The wording here is slightly different from the website so I've sent an e-mail for clarification to CUU. I've asked them to confirm the earn in on the 78% Liard interest.

I looks like they have got it....

Copper Fox holds title and a 100% working interest in the Schaft Creek project consisting of 56,267.54 hectares (139,040 acres). Included in this total are the "Schedule A" mineral tenures originally conveyed to Copper Fox pursuant to the Teck Option Agreement, which consist of 8,334.34 hectares (20,594 acres). The "Schedule A" mineral tenures are subject to a 3.5% Net Profits Interest held by Royal Gold, Inc., a 30% carried Net Proceeds Interest held by Liard and, together with the additional mineral tenures obtained by Copper Fox within the "Area of Interest" provided for in the Teck Option Agreement, an earn back option held by Teck. On completion of a "Positive Bankable Feasibility Study" (as defined), Copper Fox earns Teck's 78% interest in Liard. Teck's earn back option to acquire either, 20%, 40% or 75%, of Copper Fox's interest in the Schaft Creek Project is triggered upon delivery of a "Positive Bankable Feasibility Study" (as defined) to Teck after which they have 120 days to make a decision. Should Teck elect to exercise its option for 75%, Teck is required to fund subsequent property "Expenditures" (as defined) up to a total of 400% of those incurred by Copper Fox ($85.3 million to December 31, 2012) and use its best efforts to arrange for project financing, including the Copper Fox portion. For full details of the Teck earn back option please refer to the Company's website www.copperfoxmetals.com.

New Message
Please login to post a reply