Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"We delivered the report. We started the clock. We are starting discussions with Teck.

That enough to make me a happy camper!"

I agree with CG on this one; all is good.

This is a low key NR by design. Pursuant to the 2002 Agreement (sec 14.2), any NR to do with SC has to be reviewed and approved by Teck. When Teck is going into negotiation for a buyout, obviously they don't want a huge fanfare accompanying the NR.

The use of "positive feasibility study" must be a term agreed by both parties, instead of "positive bankable feasibility study" and I do not think it amounts to much. The Agreement defines "positive bankable FS" but not "positive FS". The change in the use of the term must be something agreed by both parties. In a way it makes sense; only a bank or a financial institution can say whether a FS is "bankable" or not; it's not up to either CUU or Teck to say so.

CUU, at this stage, has to play Mr. Nice Guy. CUU is dealing with a corp with much deeper pocket and much more senior in the corporate and mining world. It's not time for CUU to huff and puff, not yet! GLTA JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply