Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

We have fully satisfied our requirements under Salazar.

Why is this such a hard idea for folks?

Agree completely. If it didn`t Teck would never have given their ok to the public NR of the BFS on Dec 21. Furthermore, its my belief the clock already has started since Dec 21 and they have been in negotiations since then.

The NR of Feb 4 states that they were handed a final copy of the BFS ( which imo was not much different from what they already had on Dec 21 ) and also stated they are in negotiations the very same day. How can you be in negotiations the same day you are handed the BFS copy?

IMHO, negotiations were already ongoing and they were ongoing when I talked with MS at the Vancouver Convention on Jan 21. We are getting down to the wire folks. I believe a deal will happen soon within 30 days from now so this debate about when the 120days begin will be irrelevant imo.

New Message
Please login to post a reply