Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Not quite the breaking news alert I was looking for

I was half expecting this NR as I figured that CUU would pick up the properties that Marko staked in December to the west of Discovery. I strongly believe that these are the same claims. Interesting that the transaction isn't shown on the Mineral Titles Office as it usually shows up there first before the NR - by a couple of days. I expect it will show up today.

The Sombrero Butte stuff, I'm not terribly pleased about. I thought we might go the other way and sell ours to Redhawk but I wasn't wasting too much time thinking about it as there is next to no info on those properties - especially since any map or reference to them were taken out of our corporate presentation and brochure. It does make sense to add a little more meat to our land mass if we are going to be serious about that area. I wonder if this means we now have stakes that cover the Sombrero Butte itself?

Options for Elmer? They were tucked in rather quietly at the bottom of a NR about land acquisitions. Not even a subheading above them. Let's hope that they are tied to performance in the next few months.

New Message
Please login to post a reply