Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

If they drilled the inferred last August, it wouldn't have cost us a year. They had drills moved back, but then changed they're mind?

So did any of you ask Elmer (not Jason or the secretary or anybody else in the office) this question? Right, I thought so. You are just making assumptions without getting an explanation from the source. I love how people just make assumptions and point fingers without getting things direct from the source. And yes, I did get an answer from Elmer on this also but I`m going to let you ask him yourself if and when they are allowed to talk freely.

And Prospekt, grow up. I wasn`t accusing you of anything or referring to you in any way. I was referring to people that are arm chair quarterbacks here that make all sorts of wrong assumptions here without even talking with management and getting things from the source.

New Message
Please login to post a reply