Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I don't see the acceptance of the BFS as a substantial issue

One of the things that was good about the abundance of caution that went into it, is that it is pretty much unassailable in terms of meeting that 8%NPV test, IMO

I don't have an extensive knowledege of the debt issues facing Teck, but I think if they have a solid project, and the way they juiced us down for the report versus what is there, it is a solid project, that would tend to support not only the bankibility but the saleability

As many have observed, Teck is a willing partner in projects and once we are out of the picture, they should be able to recoup what they pay us by selling a participation to a deep pocketed partner which would address any extended debt issues that may have arisen

So it all boils down to whether Teck wants to pursue this large project that fits their recently claimed objectives for a long life asset in a safe environment

It is not in their interest to jack us around much as they are not the only entity so situated, looking for the exact same thing

We were forced to short sell our project in the BFS but we are not unknown and once we have the Liard shares I would expect some interest

Teck knows this

New Message
Please login to post a reply