Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Just to throw something more positive into the works...

Teck is supposedly having their legal people review the Agreement, and it may be that they are deciding at which production rate the report shall be considered positive.

I suppose it is possible that Teck could choose the NPV 5% which we provided to them. That would give much better optics to the world and could better justify the buyout price that many are still hoping for. My understanding, which is limited, is that the 5% would only really be used when the environmental assessment certificate was granted, although I'm not sure why.

On one of those many conversations with management, one of them told me that if Teck walked completely Elmer would be selling this project at the NPV 5%, not at the NPV 8% that the Teck Agreement forces us to talk about.

New Message
Please login to post a reply