Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

dwayner111, with respect to your post, you may be right, and you may be wrong.

If the feasability had been "bankable" at the 12% discount Teck would have had to accept it as bankable from the moment they recieved it, but it isn't, so they get 30 days to decide, "at their sole discretion".

If we don't get an objection from them by the 4th of March, then according to the contract, it will have been accepted, and the 30 day review period is automatically part of the 120 day period Teck has to make a back in decision.

Cuu is calling it "bankable" because it is at the 8% discount and, I think, Teck will also accept it as such.

It is my opinion, that all the delays, past and present, are a coordinated effort to slow the project down and start the EA process. If Teck buys us now they can't even start building the road. we all think the EA will sail thru, but in this business, nothing is a slam dunk.

If Teck wanted to play hard ball they can reject the feasability as not bankable, at the 12% condition, and we would have to try to prove up a small high grade area that would conform to the contract. that would take a lot more time and money as the study itself would have to be reworked.

I believe, we are working closely together, accomodating each companys needs, and will bring this to a sucessful conclusion. just be prepared for a slow boat ride......chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply