Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

There's been this assumption that we cannot start building until we get the EA approved. I wonder about the road though.

This is from the blurb on the NR announcig the feasibility. I assume there is more in the actual feasibility documents (but I don't want to read through it right now):

Copper Fox is currently preparing the Province of British Columbia Environmental Assessment (EA) Application and a Federal Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) both required to obtain a BC EA Certificate and Federal approval. Copper Fox anticipates submitting the EA Application and EIS as early as Q3 2013.

Copper Fox is also developing the permit applications required to construct the access road to the mine site. Access road permits have been prioritized based on the construction schedule presented in the Feasibility Study. Other permit applications required for mine site construction will follow completion of the EA Application and EIS.

New Message
Please login to post a reply