Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"They could try but wouldn't get too far. The way the contract was written gives the larger project a lower discount value. The intent was for a larger project to have a different standard of economics. The BFS delivered far exceeds the two project sizes mentioned in the agreement. The only way to delay is if CUU agrees."

Well, they could lowball the offer knowing we would turn them down. In addition, for us to proceed with other majors, I've been advised, we would need to proceed with more drilling to get better numbers for the BFS since the present one is too conservative. So yes, there is a way out for Teck if they are desperate enough.

All these negative thinking due to lack of communication from CUU causing stress and worries to everyone is so uncalled for. We've gone the positive route with deadlines and release of BFS, and starting the clock, etc. see where we are today? Stock price going south, everyone's disappointed with BFS, still no clock and no Liard shares.

Its very difficult to be positive when our sp looks like xxxx and we don't know what is going on but to speculate and look at scenarios. Of course, from our experiences we have somewhat lost faith in management in regards to their decisions, communication, lack of interest in retail and timelines. At the same time, some of us can't walk away because a) we'll lose money; b) we've invested too much time in CUU; and c) risk losing our position right when we backout and regret the rest of our lives.

I'm going to stay away from my computer this weekend. I've had enough for the week. Have a good weekend everyone.

New Message
Please login to post a reply