Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

We've been supporting this company for ever in a day and most of us will continue supporting until we all get what we are looking for and that is a very generous buy-out. Over the past 5 to 6 weeks supporters and bashers have been ripping this company up because of non-disclosure, i know managment can be vague but guys they can't tell us alot of what is actually going on behind closed doors. IMO they have been working completely with TECK and again in my opinion they have a deal in place depending on everything getting done the right way and on TECK's time frame. If this wasn't the case I believe we wouldn't have all the delays we've had, Elmer would have been pushing this baby hard and would actually care about the retail shareholders, he absolutly does not because a deal is already been worked out and knows what this company will fetch.

I've been involved in a lot of companies and with all the plans, the port, the roads, no acid rock, no serious rain drainage, tailings pool which will fit the EA IMO this is a complete turn key operation that Teck wanted Copper Fox to give them which they did in everyway and that is why there relationship is so good.

This is a done deal and it's only a matter of time before we all know it IMO. I and many of my clients have bought a very large stake in this company and will see it through, my projections have always been 5.68 and I think that is exactly what the company is worth and should not be sold for anything less give give or take 10 percent.

Good luck everyone keep your head-up, oh and by the way have you noticed the new bashers on this board, pretending they care about this company(laughable).

Greg

New Message
Please login to post a reply