Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"We have to conclude that the Liard shares will only be transferred if Teck "agrees" with the feasibility. The decision has not been made yet."

I think Teck is aware that in the event they want to reneg on the Bankability issue, that would force CUU to go to court

Teck had way too much particpation thruout the FS exercise, both with Tetra Tech and Merit to think they would prevail on those pretty much cut and dried numbers that were intentionally understated to preclude such an outcome

They may well decide that the economics are too skimpy and opt not to back in, although I would find that highy unlikely

But I don't think there is much on an option for them to not convey the Liard interests

...an interest that it would appear that they would not put much value in anyway, should they opt to not preoceed with Schaft

New Message
Please login to post a reply