Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

As long as it is positive as contemplated under 5.5...Then it's a PBFS. If we agree it's positive, do we not agree ipso facto that it's a PBFS?

No, because it isn't positive in both (i) and (ii). If it were, then it would be a PBFS.

"If the report is positive under 5.5(b)(ii) but not under 5.5(b)(i), Teck Cominco may nevertheless elect, in its sole discretion, to deem the report to be a Positive Bankable Feasibility Study."

Then it says if they don't give any notice, then any report that satisfies 5.5(b)(ii) will be considered a PBFS. (It doesn't actually tie those 30-days in at this point, but I guess we have to assume that is how long they have.)

We should all go to law school to invest apparently, although I sort of suspect given the cannonball comments that even lawyers are having a tough time with this one.

New Message
Please login to post a reply