Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

These rights were assigned to CUU. CUU can assign the rights as long as it holds 10% of the company. Bat, assigning the rights to someone else does not end the contract. We are specifically looking at ending the contract without completion and not a failure to perform because that is breach. If Salizar was still here he would have to hold an insider position and still would not be free of the contract.

I'm simply trying to point out that if the agrrement is not accepted by Teck they have specific options as spelled out in the contract. Failure to observe some of the items results in their shares being diluted out to the thresh hold and then it get converted to a royalty.

As spelled out to me, this is not a case of bankable, it's a case of acceptable. The only arguement possible that I can see are the trailing prices.

New Message
Please login to post a reply