Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Volpino, I disagree with your interpretation of the Option Agreement. In my opinion, the BFS is "positive" and "bankable" for all the reasons I have stated in my earlier posts. I read the language as plain, simple and explicit and I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever of my understanding.

This is a big acquisition for Teck and many parties are involved, e.g. financial institutions, Teck, CUU, possibly a couple of JV's to interview and negotiate with, plans going forward, expectations, meeting with lawyers regarding new Agreements, etc. I believe the Liard shares are held back by Teck because of convenience knowing what their end decision will be.

It would not surprise me if we get no JV decision by March 6th but I'm okay with that. Too many parties to work out details with and it takes time. However, a decision will be made no later than June 4th, 2013.

But bottomline, we are all speculating. We'll just have to be patient, sit back, and wait. I'm a die hard till the end.

New Message
Please login to post a reply