Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

http://resourceinvestingnews.com/50382-bc-at-leading-edge-of-new-canadian-copper-mines.html?utm_source=Resource+Investing+News&utm_campaign=1b8b22af5b-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email

Copper mines coming online in BC in the near term include:

• Thompson Creek Metals’ (TSX:TCM) $1.5-billion Mt. Milligan copper and gold project and Imperial Metals’ (TSX:III) C$443-million Red Chris copper and gold project in northwest BC. Commercial production at Mt. Milligan is planned for the fourth quarter. The mine is estimated to produce 81 million pounds of copper and 194,000 ounces of gold per year over a 22-year mine life, yielding $565 million in cash revenue each year, according to the company’s latest presentation.
  • Red Chris, in Northwestern BC, is set to start commercial production in the first quarter of 2014, producing up to 40 million tons per year over 28 years. A year ago, the company raised the measured and indicated copper estimate by 72 percent to 8.89 billion pounds and the gold estimate by 80 percent to 12.9 million ounces of gold. The annual net present value of Red Chris is estimated at $1.21 billion. At that rate, the project would be paid off within four and a half years.
  • A little further down the line is Copper Fox Metals’ (TSXV:CUU) $3.26 billion Schaft Creek copper-gold-molybdenum-silver project, estimated to produce a total of 4.88 billion pounds of copper and 4.21 million ounces of gold over a 21-year mine life, starting in 2019. Schaft’s annual net present value is estimated to be $513 million at an average copper price of $3.25 per pound.
New Message
Please login to post a reply