Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Confused yes I am. Confounded and flabbergasted is more like it. Will the price rebound with a TCK back in? I sure hope so. Many longs have waited to see some appreciation and some need to cash out.

I question the Canadian venture exchange and its current dim pessimistic view in the near term. Go against the grain. Be an antagonist of the current market. Elmer hold out for more time and more money.

However this low price is a large benefit to current holders selling at a loss and buying back-in. We are sitting on a multiple bagger here folks, I can smell it and its very close by. All of the insider activity is mere juggling and positioning of portfolios in advance of what IMHO is expected to be a huge run up......

A TCK back in means that the hidden value will become unlocked as new exploration becomes quickly available. Everything is there for an absolutely enormous valuation and on par with Cobra Panama. Just saying that to dump now seams to be giving up! Down the road China continues to gobble up copper and world economies only get better. While the supply chain tightens with each passing day. Timing is everything.

First Quantum is setting the bar for us at Shaft Creek. Inmet's, Board currently views the offer as falling far short of the mark. Great I say! Drive up the value and it only enhances the Copper Fox position. Feb 26th is coming soon and Inmet wants far more.

Cobra Panama is what many folks are starting to believe to be CUU's closest comparator.

I have said time and time again that CUU is hiding in the woods waiting and playing possum. I firmly believe when all is said and done we are a much better copper play than Cobra. Whats the rush to sell. We are worth at the very least the base case NPV which is way above our current share price and a far better valuation is yet to come. Looking at the real case option value as a new base we are worth far more than this in the coming months.

Complete all the recommendations in the BFS, turn some drills on the waste and in the other zones, increase the extraction update the resource and watch the value fly north.

New Message
Please login to post a reply