Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Copper Fox announces a $2,500,000 Private Placement Unit Offering, insider commi

Vette, I have the highest regard for all your good work and your never ending enthusiasm for this project. It has sustained many people during some dark days.

For once I have to play the Devil's advocate. In the words of Jack Nickalus," it aint over til the fat lady sings". I hope to hear her sing on March 6th., until then it's not bankable, so it's not done.

So let's speculate, what if Teck is trying to negotiate a new JV, wiping out all the terms we have been relying on, with something like, they'll back in X number of days after the mine permit or the EA has been approved. What if they're using the leverage they have in the, 30 days to approve the FS as "bankable", "in/at their sole discretion".

IMO the best we could do is tell them we're going to drill the land to the max, raise the value in the FS and sell the existing JV to the highest bidder, or hold on for another year or so.

The first order of business is, delivering a Bankable FS, the second is a new JV and the third is the percentage Teck backs in for. We've all been hoping for a buyout that would make those steps unnecessary. If a price can't be agreed upon, any portion of the foregoing could be applicable..I dearly hope they find common ground.....chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply