Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
This is getting to be bit much. A reminder about my strategy, I'm here til the end as I strongly believe TCK will scoop up schaft creek. Now my complaint. These private placements reduce the value to my share value in the days end. This management team had a vacation over the Xmas holidays following the shareholder fs ( if I can call it that). Since then three conferences, Vancouver whisler and now Toronto. 2011, 2012, now 2013 this team has created absolutely nothing but devastation, reduction in our sp and a complete waste of company money my money, our money. I would have a different view if any value was generated from these conferences. My hands are in the air, what the hell are you doing management. Not working for my roi that's for sure. Here's a realistic strategy pay to go on BNN, hint we exploded last time. Good idea maybe? you think? It's like management can dig the hole, now they hide in it. Get your head out the sand and brag, boost push this stock hell for schaft and giggles.
New Message
Please login to post a reply