Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Almost covers it...but the delay on the 2011 FS delivery planned for December right up to the point it was cancelled and thrown out all together in March 2012 due to the "difficulty being encountered lies with the completion of the Mine Plan, the most critical component in the Feasibility Study, which now appears to be six to eight weeks behind schedule." That same mine plan didn't arrive till Sept 2012 and is remarkably similar to the plan we had 4 years ago. Not sure how we were expecting to deliver a FS at the end of December 2011, or even March when we didn't even have a mine plan. CUU painted Tetra Tech with that one but shame on us for not enuring some 'critical' milestones were completed.

That big delay on March 19 2012 took 30 cents off our share price right on the spot and made us all shake our heads. The screw up with the news release disemination and the resulting halt and roll-back of the morning's trades was a doozy too.

New Message
Please login to post a reply