Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"…But then i think that even if ndp does take power, they cant stop building of ntl and mines in northern bc…."

I agree but I would go further and ask " Why would they want to?". Is there any logical reason why they wouldn't want to?

Not wanting to start up this line of thought on the forum again, I contacted the BC NDP to ask them specifically about their attitude toward resource development in northern British Columbia. If I get a response I'll share it with the forum.

I also suggested that they might respond to resource investor concerns by publicly stating their position specifically regarding resource development in northern BC, assuming environmental and First Nations issues are adequately dealt with - as we KNOW they have been with Schaft Creek. I invite forum members with concerns also to write to the NDP (and other parties) rather than speculate in a void; we have enough of that with CUU.

New Message
Please login to post a reply