Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Not buying what the mood is here.

In no way am I saying that the people that went to the Pdac are wrong, I do believe that they told us what they were told.

I just don`t buy the whole down play???

The guys at the Teck booth didn`t really know who Copper Fox was ???? anything about Shaft Creek...(LOL). Teck has owned it since the 60`s. I bet the guys at the Teck booth didn`t know about Salizar either !!! hehehe

Now as for CUU.

All of us (cuu share holders) had to wait extra time for the drill results which took forever.We waited for the (titan and mira).....Had to re-do the BFS, we never added the silver?

Im not buying into it...Ernesto keeps dumping millions into CUU.

Elmer becomes a board member of the Laird board. Cuu goes into defcon 4....(self imposed blackout)

THe only thing I do get...CUU and TECK have been in talks from day 1...we kinda have too, after all this is Teck`s, Heck ..Teck did their own FS in the 70`s.

Why would Teck and Cuu buy all the lands around it?

THe only thing that I see is concrete.....CUU and Teck seem that they are buying time.

Not bashing, just as upset as everone else...if we get a so called 2(ish) dollar buyout. Im sure that Stifel would be really bumbed out, they put millions into this...now look at Stifels track record...they are ranked high in stock picks.

I don`t get the whole big picture what is going on, but not buying the whole down play of this...I just hope people are not going to start dumping and find that in a few months from now, that they should have held......JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply