Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The SP today is reacting just like I thought it would.....I think we all thought it might.

The reason why I say this, we all thought that just maybe, Elmer is about to announce something?

I mean with ALL the info and NR`s we have.....if you have nothing new then why would you go to the PDAC. It almost seems redundant to have a CUU booth, what to get exposure? Heck half of the time CUU can`t talk about anything.

wonder if anyone stopped in at the BXX booth? see whats happening their?

Im swaying on the side to say, it might have been better off if CUU never set up a booth and stuck with the BXX booth after watching the SP so far today.

Im sure Elmers phone will be ringing when he gets back...from the investors who could not make it. Humm, maybe his phone is ringing now...we have his cell number for the last convention....but I guess it won`t matter ( self impossed black-out).

Not bashing ....just venting

New Message
Please login to post a reply