Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thanks Pat66, nice to see some positive feedback from Cathy with factual information versus a lot of the speculation of late.

I like many others didn't expect this play to be as long, but they say that the best things come to those who wait. Hopefully our waiting will be over in the next 90 days or so.

It's plainly obvious that the lack of official news is hurting us longs and letting the MMs play their twisted game, such is life in the Vulture exchange. I'll only lose money if I sell, and that isn't going to happen, the fundamentals are still present, nothing has changed there, CUU is playing by the rules of the junior market but with an excellent ace up the sleeve in the form of EE and his piggy bank.

If Stifel still have their shares they won't take a loss, they've been doing this too long to let that happen IMO.

GLTA longs

Max

New Message
Please login to post a reply