Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
CUU should have filed a BFS in Dec, 2011 as originally planned using FS of 2011. Our sp was far higher at that time,, the world economy was stronger, no elections in Canada, EA would probably be easier to get approval due to more supportive government, much less dilution, for sure our buyout price would be higher than $2-$3. The delays have cost us, not only credibility, but loss of investing opportunities, time, grief, stress, major dilution , etc. for ??? I have some BXX shares which I intend to exit from when timing is right. And, I will not be in CUU2, Arizona, etc. With all the uncertainties raised these past few days I am doubtful of a deal anytime soon, and, if there was a deal, the price will not be close to expectations. I'm waiting to see what happens the rest of this week to decide to hang in or move on. As expressed by many EE, MS, DM, ES, they won't lose money at a lowball offer, so why should they worry about us longs.
New Message
Please login to post a reply