Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I was thinking about this and could not wrap my head around why we didn`t drill more.

Im thinking that CUU couldn`t,,,,,yes and my reason why

Elmer wanted to get the BFS or PFS ready A.S.A.P. put Teck on the clock....with out knowing who much Teck would back in for ( IF Teck would back in at all)....Elmer couldn`t drill..(.that is our property). I have read the diferent opinions.

The way I look at it, lets say Elmer started drillling our property, with also delivering the PFS or BFS.....Teck turns around and say, " Hey we want to buy out CUU fully". Would not the new drill results have to be included into the BFS?

THe way Elmer did what he did.....Im thinking that put Teck on the clock, wait to see what Tecks decision will be? What % they will back in for.

Now if Teck says we will take 100%....Elmer can say well....our 25% is undervalued....so we`ll take 2013 to prove it up and give us a better price. Don`t know if my thinking is right.

But from the way I see it right now, Teck is pressured to do something...If we drilled more last year we still would not have the PFS or BFS deilivered?

New Message
Please login to post a reply