Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"I feel we will be in for another surprise on Friday, after the mkt. has closed . Notice a majority of CUUs PR are on Fridays ...always giving us something to nimble over the weekend and we continue to guess what will happen to our sp on monday openings ."

I think they do it on a Friday because its not positive news and it gives us a few days to "settle down our nerves" before we call the office on Monday or better, hoping we will vent on the forum and go away... I'm sorry if I have been unenthusiastic lately but it's been a though ride since delivering the BFS on Feb. 4, 2013. I expect the next NR will be the approval of EE's $2.5M PP.

IMO, today should be the 30th day of BFS delivery to Teck and no response today would indicate acceptance of BFS as bankable not tomorrow. I'm not happy with the TOTAL lack of communication from CUU even on topics that should not be covered under "quiet period". Teck should before now, know if BFS is bankable or not, and to wait till last minute to notify us is absurd... so much for being fair to Juniors.

New Message
Please login to post a reply